Handmade, vintage genuine leather messenger bag from Frederic St James Handmade in the UK. Its chunky black handle and base add extra durability and style. The strap is made of sturdy yet comfortable cotton webbing, and a removable/adjustable cross-body strap is included. There are a total of six pockets, including two outside zipper pockets and four inside open flat pockets.
Carry the Frederic St James Vintage Leather Messenger Bag for your daily adventures. You'll love its trendy design, durable leather, and quality craftsmanship. This messenger bag offers an adjustable shoulder strap and will store your items safely thanks to a secure zipper closure. The Vintage Leather Messenger Bag will quickly become a go-to accessory in your wardrobe.
This messenger bag is a great for everyday use. It has large main compartments with inside pockets and smaller outside pockets. The main compartment is accessed through a leather flap that zips from the bottom all the way over your shoulder to the top of the bag. This allows you to easily get into your stuff no matter if it's slung over your shoulder or not.
- Made from authentic vintage leather
- Look and feel cool with every use (without looking like you're trying too hard)
- Carry all worldly possessions without weight restrictions
- Incredibly easy access to contents with a single shoulder strap
- One of a kind, handcrafted style
- Comes in a variety of colors and sizes
- Holds everything you need for the day
- Built to last - has double stitched seams and reinforced straps
- Lets you look and feel cool
- 15" W x 11" H x 4.5" D Inch (Fits up to 14" laptop)
- 18" W x 13" H x 5" D Inch (Fits up to 17" laptop)
- Handle on Top
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padding at shoulder straps
- 1 Zipper Pocket behind the flap
- 2 big pockets on the front
- 2 Small pockets on both the sides
- 1 Zipper pocket on the backside
- Color: Vintage Brown
- Material: Full Grain Goat Leather
- 2 side Laptop padding
- 2 Big size Zipper
- 2 Main Compartment
- Pen hangers Inside
What happens after I order?
1. Our manufacturers from country of Origin (Italy, India, USA. ect) are informed of your order (within an hour of you placing the order)
2. Artisans beautifully craft your item (0-4 working days)
3. Items are shipped from Origin country to Frederic St James HQ in the UK (4-7 working days)
Your item is packed and shipped on a 1-2 working day delivery service (this is the only point you will receive tracking number via email)
Note: During busy periods of the year, such as run upto black friday, delivery might take a few days longer at the different stages. Please don’t contact us asking where your parcel is during parts 1-3, you will only receive a tracking number when we have your item at HQ and it has been shipped to you. Some of our items we hold in stock, and this will be specified on the product page & shipping page for the item & where the estimated delivery day will be 1-2 days from shipment.
United Kingdom Shipping
All our products are handmade to order, except outlet items. United Kingdom Standard delivery times are 7-12 working days.
You will receive a tracking number via email to track your parcel, but once your item has been shipped from our HQ in the UK. (not when it has been shipped from country of origin)
All shipping options use a mix of reliable carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner. This means that no matter where you are located, we will find the most efficient and cost-effective way to get your purchases into your hands.
- New Zealand
Orders place before xmas 2022, will have until 07/01/23 to return, so don't worry about ordering for a xmas present.
We accept returns within 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Certain sale items may not qualify for returns unless they arrive damaged. Returns postage costs will not be covered by FSJ & cost of postage to you on the original order will not be refunded. Refunds will be paid upon receipt of items & checks made on condition. We do not accept returns on personalised items.
Before you return the item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our handmade bags are item of true joy, we want you to enjoy your leather goods for a lifetime. From the time they’re made until they’re in your hands, they need to be treated with care. Treat a high-quality leather bag with respect because it is the product of years of work by skilled artisans. No, you don’t have to be obsessed with them, but you should learn how to properly care for them.
You can preserve the value and beauty of your most valuable possessions by taking the time to care for your luxury leather handbags. Let’s say you bought a best-selling travel bag – it’s a well-made, high-quality item that will keep its worth and shape for years, but it will do so even better if you take good care of it. If you refuse, the leather may split, the texture may become tainted, and the colours may fade quickly. Follow our instructions to keep the bag in top condition.
Regular Care for Frederic St James Bags
Day-to-day care is the first step in caring for your leather handbags and other products. You can avoid excessive stress and strain and extend the life of your items for years by following some rules.
- Leather is a type of skin that can stretch. To keep your bag looking its best don’t overfill it.
- Scratches can really flaw a bag that has been meticulously made. When you’re out, be careful not to come into contact with sharp surfaces, overly adorned clothing, or clunky jewellery.
- Take extra precautions with leather products that you use frequently. Use a soft cloth once a week or brush to wipe away any stains and dust.
- Wet leather necessitates extra attention, so avoid getting it wet.
How to Clean Leather Accessories
Always test a small, inconspicuous area before cleaning leather. To clean your luxury leather items, never use saddle soap, hairdryers, oils, abrasive cleaners, furniture polish, ammonia, or varnish. Here is some of our advice on how to clean your leather step-by-step.
- Clean the interior as well as the exterior of the bag.
- Allow a few minutes for the protective lotion to dry before applying it.
- If you don’t have enough time to clean the entire bag, concentrate on the key features, such as the handles. A little wipe-down will keep them looking new for a longer period of time.
- Clean leather with a soft brush or towel on a regular basis.
- Allow leather to breathe on a regular basis.
- Wet leather should be dried naturally, without the use of artificial heat.
- Spots and stains should be cleaned with a mixture of soap flakes and warm water.
- To disinfect and remove residue from regular use, use a steam cleaner.
- Before using any conditioners, cleansers, polishes, or waxes, test them in a secluded area.
- Don’t wash your leather handbags in a washing machine
- Avoid getting the leather wet.
You might be wondering how to store your luxury leather handbag: One of the simplest methods to avoid damaging the leather and maintaining its high-quality finish is to store it properly.
- To avoid scratches, keep purses in a dust bag (every authentic designer handbag comes with a dust bag. A cotton pillowcase can be used in place of the original dust bag if you don’t have one; avoid using a coloured cloth to prevent colour transfer.)
- Keep leather away from sunlight to avoid fading
- Avoid using plastic bags since they restrict proper airflow.
- The heat from artificial sources, such as radiators, can cause the leather to dry up and crack.
Take Care of Different Types of Leather Goods
It’s important to remember that each type of leather requires distinct treatment. For example, lighter tones are more vulnerable to apparent wear and tear, but black or darker leather is more forgiving and can disguise minor defects. Your accessories will stay in good shape with regular mild brushing and semi-regular cleaning with a moist cloth.
Shiny and smooth leathers are also different: smooth leather requires extra care to keep its shine. As a result, harsh cleaning procedures should be avoided. If you don’t feel like cleaning your leather handbag is manageable, you can always seek professionals to do some deep cleaning for you.
What makes Frederic St James Special
Frederic St James