The Green Mile
- “On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?” - Stephen King, The Green Mile
- How can something be classic yet bold and flamboyant, you ask? Well, feast your eyes. The Green Mile is a very feminine version of a small doctor bag, with the addition of a shoulder strap for your comfort. Gives oomph to your classic look, lifting you out of the dull and mundane while still remaining in your comfort zone of timeless.
- Exterior made from full-grain cowhide (Vachetta leather) that will last you for decades
- Interior lined with cotton
- We make sure to offer quality materials that are long lasting and require little maintenance. It will be a good long while before you need to look for a replacement!
- Carry handle for easy carrying in hand
- Gaping frame opening that keeps shape and allows convenient access
- Main compartment divided into two parts by a zip pocket
- Pockets outside and inside
- Multiple pockets both outside and inside to organize all your belongings
- Unique and very trustworthy push closures
- The bag comes in a 100% cotton dust bag that protects it from the sun, dust, scratches, and stains while also allowing the leather to breathe.